WingHaven Lodge Pricing
Winghaven is your best choice for all inclusive hunting adventures!
• No Limit quail hunts with contacts numbering 100 or more per hunt
• No Limit Pheasants and Upland Combination Hunts
• Meals Lodging, one of Kentucky's finest bourbon bars, and more
• One round of wobble trap clays
• Guides dogs and field transportation
• Birds dressed and packaged for travel
• All rates are based on double occupancy; upgrade is available for private room
• Rates do not include license, gratuities, sales tax, or airport transfers.
• Lodge exclusivity is available.
No Limit Quail Hunt: $795 per person per day
2 hunts per day, Group of 3
No Limit Quail Hunt: $995 per person per day
2 hunts per day, Group of 2
No Limit Quail Hunt: $1,095 per person per day
2 hunts per day, Individual
Traditional Quail Hunt: $595 per person per day
2 hunts per day, 30 bird limit/per person per day
No Limit Upland Combination Hunt: $1,195 per person per day
2 hunts per day: quail, pheasant, chukar, Group of 2
No Limit Upland Combination Hunt: $995 per person per day
2 hunts per day: quail, pheasant, chukar, Group of 3
Flooded Timber Mallard Hunt: Base package of 32 ducks $960 per
group of four hunters per 1/2 day
Lodging is not included in this package
English Style Driven Pheasants: Price based on group size,
please call for details
No Limit Pheasant Hunt: $1,295 per person per day
2 hunt per day, Group of 2
No Limit Pheasant Hunt: $1,095 per person per day
2 hunt per day, Group of 3
No Limit Hunt for three hunters: $895.00 per person
30 Bird Hunt $675.00 per person
................................... KY license and season regulations apply
Rabbit Hunt: $200 per person per 1/2 day
or substitute for any ½ hunt,
KY license and season regulations apply
We understand that our package offerings may not be exactly what will best accommodate your specific needs; therefore we will do whatever we can to create a custom hunting package for you!
Call to ask any question or request a custom package: 270-836-7998
All hunters must read and sign a liability release waiver on arrival, releasing
WingHaven Lodge of all liability.
Hunters will also be ask to read and sign a list of common rules.
Safety belts are required. Firearms must be unloaded when not hunting.